If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A lovely french recipe for crêpes, I could say one of the best I ever tried, very delicate and with a great taste. - corinam88
- 11 ounces all-purpose flour
- 2 ounces sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup orange blossom water
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 liter milk
- 30 milliliters oil
- 2 ounces melted butter
- 1 pinch salt
- In a bowl beat the eggs, slowly add the milk and the orange blossom water. Add the oil, butter, sugar, vanilla essence and salt to the egg mixture. At the end add the flour and mix until combined.
- Melt a 1/2 teaspoon of butter in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Ladle the crepe batter into the pan and swirl until base of the pan is evenly coated with batter. Cook until the edges begin to dry out a bit and the batter is set. Gently turn crepe over and finishing cooking for about 30 seconds. Repeat until you finish the rest of the batter.
- Fold into a quarter piece, roll or stack. Serve with your favorite fillings/toppings and enjoy. I like mine with cream cheese or jam.
- If you want the crepes with a salty filling, just omit the sugar, orange water blossom and vanilla essence. Enjoy!
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.