If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Elegant and delicious. And oh so easy! This dinner will not disappoint - serve over a bed of garlic mashed potatoes, corn and red pepper relish, and drizzle with a lemon thyme beurre blanc for a knock out of the park hit! - mtlabor
- 2 8 oz. salmon fillets
- 1 cup lump crab meat
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- juice from 1 lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the crab meat, parsley, lemon juice, and garlic. Season with salt to taste, and bam. You've got crab stuffing.
- Cut a slit down the middle of each fillet. You don't want to go all the way through, maybe leave anywhere between 1/4 to 1/2 inch on the bottom.
- Place about 1/2 cup of the stuffing in the slit (and on top of the salmon).
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place the salmon on a baking sheet and bake for about 18-20 minutes, or until at your desired doneness.
How to Take a Food52-Style Photo
Those Instagrams aren't going to like themselves.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.
Easter Baskets for Loved Ones Who Sometimes Annoy You
Sure to put somebunny out of business.
The Poor Man's Parmesan
Satisfy your salty, crunchy, oily cravings -- without the price tag.
Style with a breeze.