Author Notes: Elegant and delicious. And oh so easy! This dinner will not disappoint - serve over a bed of garlic mashed potatoes, corn and red pepper relish, and drizzle with a lemon thyme beurre blanc for a knock out of the park hit! - mtlabor
- 2 8 oz. salmon fillets
- 1 cup lump crab meat
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- juice from 1 lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the crab meat, parsley, lemon juice, and garlic. Season with salt to taste, and bam. You've got crab stuffing.
- Cut a slit down the middle of each fillet. You don't want to go all the way through, maybe leave anywhere between 1/4 to 1/2 inch on the bottom.
- Place about 1/2 cup of the stuffing in the slit (and on top of the salmon).
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place the salmon on a baking sheet and bake for about 18-20 minutes, or until at your desired doneness.