Author Notes: Samosa- deep fried snack filled with potatoes and peas. Samosa sandwich is quicka and best way to use leftover samosas. - PistachioDoughnut
Makes 4 sandwiches
- 4 Samosa
- 8 slices of white or whole wheat bread
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Tamarind chutney
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Green cilantro chutney
- 2 teaspoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup + 1 tbsp of berry Jam (mixed together)
- 1/2 cup Thin Sev (fried chickpea flour strands or noodles) available at indian grocery
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Take the bread slices and butter them , spread it with the ketchup/jam mixture on one slice and green cilantro chutney on another slice.
- Place fried samosa in the middle of the one bread slice and make a little hollow with your hands. Drizzle the samosa with tamarind chutney and onions, and sev.
- Cover this with another slice of bread which is already buttered and has cilantro chutney. Spread a little bit of ketchup and cut it into 6 small pieces with the help of a knife.
- Sprinkle it with shredded cheese and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes