If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Samosa- deep fried snack filled with potatoes and peas. Samosa sandwich is quicka and best way to use leftover samosas. - PistachioDoughnut
Makes 4 sandwiches
- 4 Samosa
- 8 slices of white or whole wheat bread
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Tamarind chutney
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Green cilantro chutney
- 2 teaspoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup + 1 tbsp of berry Jam (mixed together)
- 1/2 cup Thin Sev (fried chickpea flour strands or noodles) available at indian grocery
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Take the bread slices and butter them , spread it with the ketchup/jam mixture on one slice and green cilantro chutney on another slice.
- Place fried samosa in the middle of the one bread slice and make a little hollow with your hands. Drizzle the samosa with tamarind chutney and onions, and sev.
- Cover this with another slice of bread which is already buttered and has cilantro chutney. Spread a little bit of ketchup and cut it into 6 small pieces with the help of a knife.
- Sprinkle it with shredded cheese and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes
You're the Best, Forget the Rest
The World's 50 Best Restaurants have nothin' on these recipes.
The best restaurant? Your kitchen.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
These are mmmpanadas.
Raise a (recycled) glass.