If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was a joint effort with some of my members of my on line recipe club, Just A Pinch. We were discussing tuna casserole and several members made a few suggestions that I added to my current recipe.
The results was just the cheesiest, creamiest, tuna ever.
We went for home style comfort food and we named it heart attack on a plate, or OTT...Over The Top Tuna Cheesy Casserole. - jane mcmillan
Serves six or 4 really hungry people
- 1 small onion,
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 5 ounce cans tuna, drained
- 10 3/4 ounces can cream mushroom soup
- 1 cup Velveeta, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper, or to taste
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- Chop the onion and celery fine and put ina large bowl.
- Add the tuna, soups, Velveeta, salt and pepper and cooked noodles, stir to combine.
- Melt butter , stir in bread crumbs, and scatter over the top of the casserole.
- Bake in a pre heated 350° for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.