Author Notes: This is a recipe that I modified from one that I found at Allrecipes.com. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/salmon-loaf/ - robeal4
Makes 1 loaf
- 1 Can of Salmon--14.75 ounces
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs--I like to use Panko, or Italian seasoned
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 dash Pepper
- 1 dash Salt (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Melted butter--if you use salted butter don't add the dash of salt.
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Press the salmon mixture into a lightly greased 9 by 5 loaf pan.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes, or until done.