If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a recipe that I modified from one that I found at Allrecipes.com. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/salmon-loaf/ - robeal4
Makes 1 loaf
- 1 Can of Salmon--14.75 ounces
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs--I like to use Panko, or Italian seasoned
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 dash Pepper
- 1 dash Salt (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Melted butter--if you use salted butter don't add the dash of salt.
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Press the salmon mixture into a lightly greased 9 by 5 loaf pan.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes, or until done.