If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a delicious simple meal that is good any day, but is especially wonderful when you are tired and hungry and the pantry is bare! —WeLikeToCook
- 1 pound pasta (shape of your choice!)
- 1 4-oz. can anchovy filets, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (more to taste)
- Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- Cook pasta in salted water following package instructions.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on a medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant and just starting to turn brown.
- Remove garlic pieces from oil and add chopped anchovies and with a wooden spoon, mash them until they are dissolved into the oil, then add the crushed red pepper reduce the heat and cook for another two minutes.
- Drain pasta and dress it with the anchovy sauce. Serve with a light drizzle of olive oil and the grated Parmesan or Romano cheese.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Canned Fish Recipe
Well, This is Appeeling
Tomato skins, meet salt
Tomato skins, meet salt.
This weekend's reading.
It's time to travel.
Out of the park toppings.
Put cake on a pedestal.