If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Treat yourself to these tasty and healthy dark chocolate brownie bites that are made with less sugar and flour and no butter or eggs! - SarahLipoff
Makes 24 bites
- 3/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup plain thick-style yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon coffee (or water)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F and get out a mini muffin tin. Now go ahead and measure and add all the dry ingredients (cocoa, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt) and give a good stir making sure to break up all those bits of cocoa.
- Measure and add the rest of the stuff and give a good stir making sure there aren't any clumps. It's that easy.
- Grease your tins with spray or veggie oil (this recipe will fill two mini (or regular size) tins) and then scoop and drop a small spoonful of batter into each open spot.
- Pop the dark chocolate brownie bites into the oven for 12-15 minutes. Once the tops are nice and toasty, they're good to go. If you prefer cake-ier brownies, let them hang out in the oven for a couple of minutes longer.
- Remove the goodies and let cool in the tins for 5-minutes and then slide slide the dark chocolate brownie bites out with a butter knife. This recipe makes about 24 mini brownie bites, perfect for snacking or an after dinner indulgence. Enjoy!
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Fact: Kids love pizza.
Mortar and pestle perfection.