Author Notes: Treat yourself to these tasty and healthy dark chocolate brownie bites that are made with less sugar and flour and no butter or eggs! - SarahLipoff
Makes 24 bites
- 3/4 cups unsweetened baking cocoa
- 3/4 cups flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup plain thick-style yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon coffee (or water)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F and get out a mini muffin tin. Now go ahead and measure and add all the dry ingredients (cocoa, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt) and give a good stir making sure to break up all those bits of cocoa.
- Measure and add the rest of the stuff and give a good stir making sure there aren't any clumps. It's that easy.
- Grease your tins with spray or veggie oil (this recipe will fill two mini (or regular size) tins) and then scoop and drop a small spoonful of batter into each open spot.
- Pop the dark chocolate brownie bites into the oven for 12-15 minutes. Once the tops are nice and toasty, they're good to go. If you prefer cake-ier brownies, let them hang out in the oven for a couple of minutes longer.
- Remove the goodies and let cool in the tins for 5-minutes and then slide slide the dark chocolate brownie bites out with a butter knife. This recipe makes about 24 mini brownie bites, perfect for snacking or an after dinner indulgence. Enjoy!