If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I recommend you try this really tasty and healthy salad, which you can prepare ahead and why not, take it with you for lunch at work. If you want a more consistent meal, serve the salad with rice or bread with crispy crust. —corinam88
- 1 can white beans (8 ounces)
- 1 can tuna in vegetable oil (8 ounces)
- 1 big red onion
- 6 ounces of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- In a bowl mix the beans with the thinly sliced red onion, the cherry tomatoes cut in half, the chopped parsley and the tuna, drained of oil. Season with salt and pepper, then add olive oil and the lemon juice. Stir well and serve. Enjoy!
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.