If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tender, airy and light dessert. Just with a few ingredients and little time it will be waiting to be eaten.
Baked yogurt can be a nice and healthy breakfast if on it's own and if decorated- pretty dessert:) Just on time for the Easter table. It's basically baked form of morning smoothy! —Olgalina
- 0,7 liters drained Greek yogurt
- 2 mashed bananas
- splashes vanilla
- 0,5 orange (zest)
- 1 tablespoon starch (potato or corn)
- sugar to taste
- orange slices
- pistachio nuts
- pistachio candy floss (pismaniye)
- Mix drained yogurt with bananas, zest and vanilla and blend all well.
- Preheat oven to 160C. Grease (silicone muffin forms -6 large ones) forms and divide yogurt between them. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Take them out carefully and put them into fridge for a couple of hours (overnight in my case). Before serving, run with a knife around edges and carefully flip the forms over. Decorate with floss, orange and nuts.