Author Notes: Tender, airy and light dessert. Just with a few ingredients and little time it will be waiting to be eaten.
Baked yogurt can be a nice and healthy breakfast if on it's own and if decorated- pretty dessert:) Just on time for the Easter table. It's basically baked form of morning smoothy! - Olgalina
- 0,7 liters drained Greek yogurt
- 2 mashed bananas
- splashes vanilla
- 0,5 orange (zest)
- 1 tablespoon starch (potato or corn)
- sugar to taste
- orange slices
- pistachio nuts
- pistachio candy floss (pismaniye)
- Mix drained yogurt with bananas, zest and vanilla and blend all well.
- Preheat oven to 160C. Grease (silicone muffin forms -6 large ones) forms and divide yogurt between them. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Take them out carefully and put them into fridge for a couple of hours (overnight in my case). Before serving, run with a knife around edges and carefully flip the forms over. Decorate with floss, orange and nuts.