If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 tablespoon Garlic raw crushed and chopped
- 1 packet Chicken boullion or chicken broth organic free range is best
- 2 pounds boneless skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 pieces 2 ribs of celery
- 3 Hominy, canned, white or purple
- 1/2 cup diced white onions raw on the side
- 1 cup Iceberg Lettuce
- 1/2 cup jalapeno, raw sliced on the side
- 1 pinch oregano
- 3 sprigs cilantro
- tostadas or corn chips on the side
- 1 achiote paste 1 cube
- 1 piece lime for garnish
- saute sliced chicken till browned add water to top chicken and add broth
- add rest of ingredients
- i added butternut squash to this recipe once and it was amazing
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.