Author Notes: Iced coffee for lazybones like me. Inspired by Imbibe magazine, Ree Drummond and my ex-housemate's Ca Phe Sua Da.
The amounts of ingredients used in this recipe depends completely on your taste and preferences. Even though I have included measurements, you’d be better off using this as a guide rather than following it word to word. Condensed milk can easily be replaced by sugar. In which case, add about 2 tbsp of sugar and increase the amount of whole-milk to 5 tbsp. This recipe makes one small tumbler – single serving – and can easily be multiplied as much as you want. - Amrita
Serves 1 small tumbler
- 1/4 cup water at room temperature
- 2 1/2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- In the serving glass, stir water and coffee together till the mixture is smooth.
- Fill the glass to the brim with ice cubes.
- Spoon condensed milk and whole milk from the top.
- Give everything a stir with a straw or the back-end of a spoon and you’re done.