If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Iced coffee for lazybones like me. Inspired by Imbibe magazine, Ree Drummond and my ex-housemate's Ca Phe Sua Da.
The amounts of ingredients used in this recipe depends completely on your taste and preferences. Even though I have included measurements, you’d be better off using this as a guide rather than following it word to word. Condensed milk can easily be replaced by sugar. In which case, add about 2 tbsp of sugar and increase the amount of whole-milk to 5 tbsp. This recipe makes one small tumbler – single serving – and can easily be multiplied as much as you want. —Amrita
Serves 1 small tumbler
- 1/4 cup water at room temperature
- 2 1/2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- In the serving glass, stir water and coffee together till the mixture is smooth.
- Fill the glass to the brim with ice cubes.
- Spoon condensed milk and whole milk from the top.
- Give everything a stir with a straw or the back-end of a spoon and you’re done.
Our Latest #f52contest
Show us your best cold drinks
Our latest #f52contest.
A matter of taste.
It's time to travel.
A case for cooked fruit.
Off to market.