If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: What says spring better then maple syrup? Spring lamb! This maple syrup and dijon marinated lamb taste sweet and tangy and the fresh herb crust is a perfect match to the lamb’s rich flavor.
- Claudia Ficca
- 1 8-bone lamb rack, french-trimmed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 vine stems of cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the lamb overnight with maple syrup and dijon. When ready to cook, let the lamb come to room temperature.Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- Brush the lamb with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a large non-stick pan over high heat and cook the lamb for 4 minutes on each side, just until browned and remove from heat.
- Place the fresh herbs in a bowl with bread crumbs and olive oil. Toss to combine. Press the lamb into the breadcrumbs and place on a baking tray.
- Place the tomato stems of the same baking tray ans drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Roast for 15 minutes for rare or 20 minutes for medium. Let the rack of lamb rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Maple Recipe
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls