Author Notes: Sangria is typically drunk in Spain, but this recipe uses rose wine and Cointreau, both French ingredients. Delicious at the end of a long summer day! - lauren
- 1 orange, peeled, segmented and halved
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 750-ml bottle of rose wine
- 1/3 cup Cointreau or other orange flavored liqueur
- The juice of one lemon
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and chill in the refrigerator for three hours. Add three cups ice and serve in wine glasses or large tumblers, making sure that each glass has an ample amount of both fruit and wine.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Refresher
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Cocktail