If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Healthy, simple, homemade cream cheese from yogurt - Krissy @Make It Naked
- 32 ounces low fat plain organic yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place the yogurt in a cheesecloth lined mesh strainer resting in a bowl. Fold over the cheesecloth and place something heavy (like a pan full of water) on the yogurt. Don’t skip this. It needs weight on top. Place in the refrigerator and let strain for at least 24 hours. I stirred mine maybe once or twice during that time.
- Scrape the strained yogurt from the cheesecloth into a bowl and stir in desired mix-ins. It’s that easy! Enjoy!
How to Judge a Person by Their Ice Cream Choice
Are you a King Cone or a Klondike Bar?
Choose your ice cream wisely.
Brown butter Nutella skillet cookie.
Fire up the grill.
Festive Felt Barbecue Banners
Portable picnic snacks.