If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created a DIY Vodka infusion with Marshmallow Peeps for you! I call it a “Pink Bunny Peeps Easter Candy Cocktail” or “Peeptini”—made with just 2 ingredients for a spirited and playful hot pink colored Easter Cocktail which has a dainty vanilla-marshmallow flavor and a pink bunny garnish, which when seated on the pink-sugar-coated rim of the Martini glass looks like it’s a bunny peep-ing out of a bunny hole! - Zoe Rogers
Makes ¾ cup (6 ounces) pink bunny peeps marshmallow candy-infused vodka
- 4 Pink Bunny Peeps® marshmallow candy
- 3/4 cups (6 ounces) top-shelf vodka
- Place the 4 Pink Bunny Peeps into a clean (preferably new) 12-ounce, wide-mouthed, glass jar with airtight screw top, such as a jam-or Mason jar, pour in the vodka over the Peeps, and tightly screw on the jar top.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 1 day, shaking the jar vigorously 4 to 6 times during the 24-hour-long-period, and return it to the refrigerator. You will notice that after the 1 day, the Peeps will not be completely dissolved, just partially, that is the goal for this infusion.
- Strain the mixture through a fine-meshed sieve into a bowl, and discard the contents of the sieve. The infused vodka left behind in the bowl is now ready to serve and to make cocktails like this one pictured here. Clean the jar and screw top well, and pour the infused vodka back into it, store in the freezer up to 2 months.