If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These cheesy gooey delights are both sweet and tangy and a perfect every day breakfast with only 4 ingredients. Growing up my mom called them blintz, and it wasn’t until my freshmen year at the cafeteria in college that I realized these are not your traditional blintz. High in protein and low in fat these are the easiest and healthiest “pancakes” I have every made. —Local Ambrosia
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Plain Non-Fat Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Low-Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Add egg, yogurt and cottage cheese to a bowl and mix with a whisk or a fork. I prefer to use greek yogurt for its richness and creaminess.
- Add flour and incorporate with whisk or fork. Depending on the type of yogurt you use you may need add 1 or 2 teaspoons of milk. You want the consistency to be a little bit thinner than a traditional pancake batter.
- Cook blintzes over medium heat just as you would a traditional pancake.
- Serve with butter, syrup or your favorite pancake topping!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pancakes, Sweet or Savory
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.