If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great recipe for breakfast, lunch or dinner! All of my favourite foods into one. —Krukker
- 2 pieces Whole Grain or Spelt Bread
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 handful Rocket
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Balsalmic Reduction
- 2 tablespoons Grated Parmesan
- Bring water in saucepan to a simmer and follow instructions for perfect poached eggs http://food52.com/blog/3180_perfect_poached_eggs
- While eggs are poaching, toast bread
- Take half of an avocado, add salt and pepper and crush with a fork
- When toast is done, spread with crushed avocado, the handful of rocket and then poached eggs, one per piece of toast.
- Drizzle with balsalmic reduction and sprinkle with parmesan
Shop at the Food52 Office
We're having a open house!
Shop at the Food52 office.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
(Home) brew on this.
Get whisked away.