Author Notes: This is the best and most delicious sheer fish recipe, and very easy to prepare - Catherinarul
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Soya Sauce
- 1 pound Sheer Fish
- 1 piece Garlic , minced
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place sheer fish in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate sheer fish in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake sheer fish uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.