If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the best and most delicious sheer fish recipe, and very easy to prepare - Catherinarul
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Soya Sauce
- 1 pound Sheer Fish
- 1 piece Garlic , minced
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place sheer fish in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate sheer fish in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake sheer fish uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
Welcome to the Winner's Circle
Your best Lettuce-Free Salad.
Winner: Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad.
Color code your kitchen.
Lettuce love vegetables.
The Daily Grind
Bold and brewtiful coffee.