If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This fast and easy recipe is great for improptu guests or just when the family needs something to munch on while dinner is being prepared. Whole foods olive bar has olives, capers, and peeled garlic cloves for an even quicker preparation of tapenade. —renee tatterson
Makes 8 pancakes
- 1 cup Chickpea Flour
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Measure EVOO into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Add fresh thyme to hot oil.
- Combine remaining ingredients, including thyme infused olive oil. Stir to combine. Ig batter seems too thick, add olive oil to thin it out.
- Pour batter onto griddle. The size is up to you but I prefer a little less than 1/4 cup of batter.
- Flip the pancakes when lightly browned on bottom. Serve warm with tapenade. These pancakes keep well for one more day, wrapped in parchment.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pancakes, Sweet or Savory
Welcome to Funky Town
How to make kimchi—without a recipe
Make kimchi—without a recipe.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Eat cookies for breakfast.
The chicest apron around.