Author Notes: In this Fritatta I used ingredients that I had from the CSA Farm I support. Frittata’s a great what to use up small amounts of leftovers. They are delicious hot out of the oven but could also be served room temperature with makes them perfect for a brunch gathering! If you are feeling adventurous you could have one for dinner! - InspiredAppetite
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Medium Red Potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 Small Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Diced Tomato
- 2 cups Loosley Packed Spinach
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 6 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a 10" oven proof skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the potatoes and onion. Sautee until soft and slightly golden
- Add the tomatoes and spinach. Mix until the spinach is slightly wilted
- Meanwhile whisk the eggs and 1/3 of the parmesan cheese together. (You want to to do this right before you add the eggs to make sure they stay as fluffy as possible)
- Add the Egg Mixture to the skillet and swirl around to make sure it is evenly distributed. As the egg cooks, pull the sides inward with a heat proof spatula and tilt the skillet so the uncooked egg runs to the sides.
- Once the egg is mostly cooked (center area might still be slightly wet) top with the remaining cheese. Place in the oven to cook for 5-10 minutes. Frittata is ready when egg is firm, fluffy and the top is slightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a couple minutes. Then sliced into 4 services and enjoy!