If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In this Fritatta I used ingredients that I had from the CSA Farm I support. Frittata’s a great what to use up small amounts of leftovers. They are delicious hot out of the oven but could also be served room temperature with makes them perfect for a brunch gathering! If you are feeling adventurous you could have one for dinner! - InspiredAppetite
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Medium Red Potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 Small Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Diced Tomato
- 2 cups Loosley Packed Spinach
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 6 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a 10" oven proof skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the potatoes and onion. Sautee until soft and slightly golden
- Add the tomatoes and spinach. Mix until the spinach is slightly wilted
- Meanwhile whisk the eggs and 1/3 of the parmesan cheese together. (You want to to do this right before you add the eggs to make sure they stay as fluffy as possible)
- Add the Egg Mixture to the skillet and swirl around to make sure it is evenly distributed. As the egg cooks, pull the sides inward with a heat proof spatula and tilt the skillet so the uncooked egg runs to the sides.
- Once the egg is mostly cooked (center area might still be slightly wet) top with the remaining cheese. Place in the oven to cook for 5-10 minutes. Frittata is ready when egg is firm, fluffy and the top is slightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a couple minutes. Then sliced into 4 services and enjoy!
It's Time to Rhyme
The staff at Food52 give us their best haikus.
Do you haiku?
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Bake yourself breakfast.
Calling all recipe testers!