If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pile up some sweet potatoes with savory goat cheese and some fresh sage and you get a party on a plate! This is one of those 30 minute meals that is sure to dazzle! —amreen
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1/2 pound lasagna noodles
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 bunch sage
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring two pots of water to boil, meanwhile scrub the potatoes and stab them with a knife. Once the water is boiling toss in the potatoes and cook until easily impaled. This should take around 20 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are done remove them from the heat, for a quick cool down run cold water over them. Put the lasagna noodles in the other pot of boiling water and set the time for about 10 minutes
- Once the potatoes are cooled pinch off their skin. Cut them into small pieces and mash them up with the goat cheese. (Note if you want them creamy heat them up a little while you are doing this). Salt to taste.
- In a sauce pan heat the butter on medium-low. Add the sage and cook until browned, about 4-5 minutes.
- Drain the lasagna noodles. Place a few noodles on a plate and scoop some of the sweet potatoe mixture around them. Repeat this until all the noodles and mix are used up.
- Crack some pepper on top and devour!
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sweet Potato Recipe
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.