If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The best breakfast for kids. - RobertMoore
- 4 teaspoons whole-wheat wraps (8 inches)
- 2 cups cups store-bought rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup cup shredded carrots * 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cup of your favorite fat-free/low-fat dressing (about 1 tablespoon per wrap)
- Place wraps side by side on a flat surface. Divide chicken into four portions (about ½ cup each). Place a portion of chicken on each wrap.
- Top each wrap with carrots, avocado, and spinach. (Have an adult help with the chopping.)
- Drizzle dressing evenly over each wrap.
- Roll each wrap up tightly and cut on the diagonal.
- Serve immediately or wrap tightly in aluminum foil and refrigerate for lunch the next day. Enjoy this fabulous recipe with kids and family in Buy kitchen cabinets at any time.