If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a rustic meets white linen breakfast sandwich that uses breakfasts oldest counterpart the egg as the sauce. One bite opens the yolk and from there it won't last long. Tenderness is an understatement when cooked properly. - ArtisanCreations
- 12 ounces Veal cutlets cut 3 oz each
- 4 ounces Fresh mozzarella sliced into 4 equal slices
- 4 Large fresh eggs
- 4 Whole wheat english muffins
- 1 cup Fresh tomato marinara
- Take veal cutlets and lightly pound out. You wil need to set up a 3 step breading station using flour egg wash and panko bread crumbs. Once breaded pan fry lightly in butter in a oven safe skillet 1 minute a side on medium high heat. Your skillet must be at temperature. Add marinara to pan and turn cutlets to coat evenly. Quickly top with fresh mozzarella and place into a 500 preheated oven until cheese melts then remove from oven and let rest in pan.
- Heat another skillet to medium high heat and pan fry te 4 large eggs no more than 1 minute a side. Place split toasted whole wheat english muffins on plates and set on the veal parmesan topping it with the egg. You may garnish with a fresh chiffonade of basil if you so choose.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls