If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a delicious drink! Try it. —Robin Tesoro
- 2 ounces Vodka (can use grapefruit infused vodka for best results)
- 1 ounce St-Germain liqueur
- 1/2 ounce ginger brandy
- 1-2 Fresh Squeezed ruby red grapefruits
- 1 drop grenadine
- 2-3 ounces seltzer
- 1 handful Ice cubes
- 1 dash grapefruit bitters
- Squeeze Grapfruits and strain out seeds and plup
- add all alcohols into shaker with ice
- add dash of bitters
- add fresh grapefruit juice
- add drop of grenadine
- pour into glass and add seltzer and stir
- Drink!! so good!
A Piece of Beauty
Meet Mosser Glass
Meet the cake stand extraordinaries
The best vegan cookbook tips.
It's time to travel.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
Put cake on a pedestal.