Author Notes: No description! Try it yourself... - PistachioDoughnut
Makes a jug for about 4 to 5 people
- 2 to 2.5 cups Ripe Mangoes o rmango pulp
- 1 to 1.5 cup Cream of coconut
- 4 ounces Rum
- 2 to 3 slices Sliced mango and mint leaves to garnish or some toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup Sugar or simple syrup
- Take the mangoes, remove the skin and cut them into cubes. Add them to a blender alongwith rum and cream of coconut.Blend it well until everything turns into a smoothie.
- Garnish it with a mango or mint. And, do not keep your glass close to your partner..
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes