If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an adaptation of my Aunt Toni's Cajun Tilapia recipe. Not being a huge fan of fish, I altered the ingredients slightly and turned it into a more casual meal. —Kimberly Ainsworth
- 4 Chicken Breasts (Boneless, Skinless)
- 1 Jar of Cajun Seasoning
- 1 Mango
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 4 Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
- Trim the chicken breasts and pound them gently until they're even.
- Sprinkle the Cajun Seasoning (to taste) on the Chicken Breasts.
- Sauté the chicken breasts in Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil.
- While the chicken is cooking, Dice the mango, reserving some long, thin strips for garnish.
- Add the diced mango to the Greek Yogurt and mix well.
- Serve on whole wheat hamburger buns, topped with the mango-yogurt dressing and mango slices.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes
Cool Ice Cream Tips
They'll change the way you cook—er, churn
The coolest ice cream tips.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
This pasta's mint to be.