Author Notes: This is an adaptation of my Aunt Toni's Cajun Tilapia recipe. Not being a huge fan of fish, I altered the ingredients slightly and turned it into a more casual meal. - Kimberly Ainsworth
- 4 Chicken Breasts (Boneless, Skinless)
- 1 Jar of Cajun Seasoning
- 1 Mango
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 4 Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
- Trim the chicken breasts and pound them gently until they're even.
- Sprinkle the Cajun Seasoning (to taste) on the Chicken Breasts.
- Sauté the chicken breasts in Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil.
- While the chicken is cooking, Dice the mango, reserving some long, thin strips for garnish.
- Add the diced mango to the Greek Yogurt and mix well.
- Serve on whole wheat hamburger buns, topped with the mango-yogurt dressing and mango slices.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes