If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Usually we make this classic roast when we are in holiday with my wife’s estate bungalow where there are lot of fresh spices and my mother in low have a very small scale pig farming. There We use the wood fire for this pot roast. - pauljoseph
- 11/2 pound pork cut in big cubes
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- 1 inch stick Cinnamon
- 4 Cloves
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1 pod Garlic
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 2 Onion
- 3 Whole Red dry chilly
- 1 tablespoon Coriander powder
- Grind all pepper to Garlic with little vinegar. Marinate the pork with the above masala paste, remaining vinegar and salt for at least one hour
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped onion ,whole chilies, coriander powder and Sauté for 2 minutes
- Add the meat and fry for few more minute then add ½ a cup of hot water. Cover and cook in low heat until the pork is tender
- Serve with boiled beetroots slices
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pork with Cider