If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 8 lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons dried coriander
- 4 tablespoons dried cumin
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- create a paste by mixing 1/2 cup olive oil with the dried spices and juice of lemons.
- rub the marinade into the chops and refrigerate for a few hours.
- salt and pepper the chops.
- grill around 5-6 minutes a side.
- let stand 5 minutes.
- sprinkle with a bit of coarse salt and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grilled Lamb
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Hot dogs made better.
Your poolside essentials.