If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mad scientist 'mixologist in my head' mode.. this was the end result! - Panfusine
Food52 Review: Tangorita' - Thank goodness it's always five o'clock somewhere, right? That will definitely be the my attitude when this drink is around. I generally prefer bitter over fruity drinks, but Panfusine's clever take on the margarita won me over with its fragrant complexity. The mango, tamarind, and lime form a sort-of tangy fruit brigade that is flanked by the bite of booze on the one side and earthy spice on the other. I wasn't surprised that mango and tamarind worked well here; the real surprise and stealer of the show is the chat masala, which is amazing with both the fruits and with the tequila. - fiveandspice
Makes 2 servings
- 2 tablespoons Mango puree
- 1/2 teaspoon Tamarind pulp (NOT the concentrate)
- Juice of 1lime
- 4 ounces Tequila
- 4 ounces Triple sec
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoons Chat masala
- 2 pinches aleppo pepper
- 1 tray of standard ice cubes
- Combine the ice cubes, mango & tamarind pulp in a ice crushing enabled blender and blend into a thick slush
- Combine the tequila, triple sec, lime juice, chaat masala and aleppo pepper into the same jar & pulse it once or twice to blend
- Rim the edges of margarita glasses with crushed pink Himalayan salt. Pour out the cocktail into the glasses & serve chilled with a red thai chilli as garnish.
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce