If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This light, bright tuna salad makes a great weeknight meal. Bold and flavorful – you won’t miss the calories.
- 2 packets tuna in water
- 2 tablespoons beet horseradish
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 can garbanzo beans, washed & drained
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1/4 preserved lemon, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ground chipotle
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prep all ingredients. Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl. Taste. Salt & pepper to your liking.
- Serves 2 + 1 for a light dinner & lunch. You can beef this salad up with some crusty bread or crackers, but it is perfectly satisfying without.
Our Latest #f52contest
Show us your back-pocket baked goods
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Za'atar: the spice with zip.
Have a ball (jar).