Author Notes: I love tossing this into everything from salad to pasta, especially when the weather is warm. Simple and delicious! - cristinasciarra
Makes about 3/4 cup
- 1/2 a large, ripe avocado
- the juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 5 tablespoons avocado oil
- sea salt, black pepper
- Spoon the ripe avocado into a bowl. Using a fork, give it a good smooshing, until the avocado is mashed.
- Add the lemon juice, and a little salt and pepper. Pour the avocado oil in a thin stream, whisking as you go, until the dressing is creamy. Taste to make sure the salt and pepper ratio is working.
- Toss into salad, vegetables, pasta or rice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados