If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love tossing this into everything from salad to pasta, especially when the weather is warm. Simple and delicious! —Cristina Sciarra
Makes about 3/4 cup
- 1/2 a large, ripe avocado
- the juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 5 tablespoons avocado oil
- sea salt, black pepper
- Spoon the ripe avocado into a bowl. Using a fork, give it a good smooshing, until the avocado is mashed.
- Add the lemon juice, and a little salt and pepper. Pour the avocado oil in a thin stream, whisking as you go, until the dressing is creamy. Taste to make sure the salt and pepper ratio is working.
- Toss into salad, vegetables, pasta or rice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
Well, This is Appeeling
Tomato skins, meet salt
Tomato skins, meet salt.
This weekend's reading.
It's time to travel.
Out of the park toppings.
Put cake on a pedestal.