If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mom's simple, easy recipe. —jslye10
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 10 3/4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 12 ounces tuna, drained
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Cook noodles. Drain and set aside.
- In saucepan, cook onion in margarine until tender, but not brown.
- Stir in flour, soup, and milk into saucepan.
- Cook and stir mixture until thick and bubbly.
- Carefully stir in tuna, noodles, and cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs on top.
- Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Is your cilantro contaminated?
It's time to travel.
Do this for better cold brew.