If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Classic cornbread with a peanut butter surprise in the middle. Not sure where I first found this recipe - it was the early 90s - this is my version, fun and easy to make. —aiGuru
Makes 12 muffins
- 13 ounces cornbread mix
- 12 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- Prepare cornbread mix as directed on package
- Put 2 tablespoons of cornbread batter in each muffin cup
- Add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on top
- Add remaining batter to muffin cups
- bake as directed on cornbread mix
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
No-bake desserts are cool.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
The freedom to snack.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.