If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My boys and I just love, LOVE the fresh summer flavors in this watermelon lassi: watermelon, lime, mint and yogurt. For a lighter drink, you can leave out the yogurt; for a cooler treat, you can freeze this mix in popsicle molds! - em-i-lis
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- juice and zest of 1/2 lime
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons (heaping), Greek yogurt
- Put everything into a blender, blend, and serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce