If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My boys and I just love, LOVE the fresh summer flavors in this watermelon lassi: watermelon, lime, mint and yogurt. For a lighter drink, you can leave out the yogurt; for a cooler treat, you can freeze this mix in popsicle molds! —em-i-lis
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- juice and zest of 1/2 lime
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons (heaping), Greek yogurt
- Put everything into a blender, blend, and serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint
Beet Greens Can't be Beat
The summer braise worth turning on the oven for
Beet greens can't be beat.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Savor the season.