If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple to make and easy to adapt for larger groups. Very refreshing for a summer day —Monita
- 1 large cantaloupe
- 2 large, ripe but firm mangoes
- 1/2 cup packed mint leaves, additional sprigs for garnish
- 1 cup orange juice (more if needed)
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or agave (optional)
- Peel and seed the cantaloupe and mangoes. Cut into 1" chunks
- Puree half the fruit, mint and orange juice in a blender until smooth. Repeat with remainder of the ingredients and combine. If soup is too thick add more juice. If soup isn't sweet enough, add honey or agave to taste.
- Chill until cold (about 2 hours). Serve with mint sprigs as garnish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
No-bake desserts are cool.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
The freedom to snack.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.