If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cucumber is one of my favorite vegetables that I snack on.Seasoned with salt, black pepper and a dash of lemon juice, this vegetable typically fills my hunger pangs.
Pureed mint is stirred into beaten yogurt spiced with Cumin, Coriander and Paprika powders.Add the Cucumber pieces for crunch! —Shri
- 2 cups Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/2 cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 2 Green Chillies
- Salt to Taste
- Puree the fresh chopped mint leaves with as little water as possible Whisk the yogurt and Sour Cream together in a bowl making sure that it is smooth with no lumps Pour the pureed mint paste
- Stir in the cumin, Coriander powders and Paprika Toss Cucumber pieces and green chillies in a bowl along with salt until well combined Pour the mint-yogurt into the Cucumber-chilli bowl. Mix well
- Refrigerate for at least an hour. Serve it with Pulao
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.