If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: i was pleasantly surprised when lemon juice, herbs + diced red onion were added to my typical egg+mayo+s&p recipe. the extra kicker is the mustard!
knock your socks off good! —thefood
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon gainy mustard
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt + pepper (or to taste)
- 1. chop hard boiled eggs into little pieces, either with a knife if you're brave, or an egg slicer (like me!)
- 2. mix all ingredients together until well combined
- 3. serve on toast, fresh bread, on top of salad, in lettuce cups, or...if you are like me...just with a spoon!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mayonnaise-Based Salad
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.