Author Notes: I think I was dreaming about this recipe last night. I woke up, went straight to the kitchen and instead of making coffee, I started grabbing ingredients from the pantry to make granola. - themessimake.com
- 2 cups plain non-fat yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup chopped sweet mangoes (I used Champagne mangoes. If you use mangoes that have a lot of fiber, you might have to puree the mangoes first and strain the pulp.)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a blender, mix the yogurt, mangoes and honey.
- Serve with granola and your choice of fruit.
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried figs
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- pinches salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 F.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add agave nectar and mix well.
- Line a cookie sheet or a sheet pan with parchment paper and pour the mixture on the pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, stir the mixture and bake for another 10-15 minutes until it turns golden brown.
- Let it cool.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!