Author Notes: This is the absolute end all best possible perfecto explosion way to season that new cast iron skillet. Picture this salty sweet botanical bacon riding shotgun to your favorite pancakes or French toast ... or in a hamburger. That's right. - HellaBitter
- 6 pieces your favorite bacon. we like Brooklyn Meathook's house cured.
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar (one Tblspn / strip)
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 dashes Hella Bitter Aromatic
- In a bowl combine brown sugar, a pinch of salt and 6 healthy dashes of Aromatic bitters.
- Toss with your fingers until evenly mixed.
- Add uncooked bacon to bowl and combine until all sugar is absorbed.
- Lay bacon on baking sheet and bake at 400 until desired done-ness, about 15 minutes, checking every 5.