If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was on the website stumbleupon.com and a dessert recipe page showed up - it really does know your preferences! The website led me to nutmegnanny.com. Her site is filled with AMAZING recipes! I came across the strawberry cheesecake one and I knew I had to try it myself. The prep time and cook time, together, is 25 minutes. The only tedious part is filling in the strawberries, but other than that, it is SO easy! Love it. The recipe calls for powdered sugar. I lessened the amount of sugar and added in some honey as well. —rmansuri
Makes depends on the number of strawberries
- 1 pound Fresh Strawberries
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 piece Graham Cracker
- Rinse and cut the tops off the strawberries. Cut a bit off the bottom as well so that the fruits can stand alone. Use a knife and carefully cut out the center of the berry so that they are hollow inside.
- Combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and honey in a bowl. You can use a spoon or mixture. Once combined, place in a piping bag or in a ziploc bag.
- Crush the graham cracker in a separate bowl or plate.
- Slowly squeeze the cream cheese mixture into the hollow opening of the strawberry. Once the piping is done, squeeze a bit on the top and place it upside down in the graham crackers to top it off.
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.