Author Notes: This is one of the very first recipes I came up with and it's remained virtually unchanged since high school. I will dare to say my very first recipe was in elementary school, it was Orange Crush with Strawberry Quick, which could easily win 'your grossest concoction ever' contest. I promise this tastes A LOT better; I have managed to cook it regularly for over 20 years. - Summer of Eggplant
- 1.5 pounds salmon fillet
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (I use Grey Poupon)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1.5 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Whisk together the last 7 ingredients, pour in to a ziploc bag and add the salmon. Marinate 15 minutes - 1 hour. Preheat the oven to 320.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes at 320 then turn on the broiler and broil for 2 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soy