If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dressing is surprisingly deep, rich and flavorful. It is great on anything from asparagus, green beans and roasted brussels sprouts to fried cheese or grilled chicken. It takes minutes to prepare and the ingredients are often on hand. When I don't have oranges for zest, I will use lemon or lime which add such great brightness to this sauce. —savorthis
Makes 1/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 orange, zested, juiced
- Melt butter over medium heat until just beginning to brown. If you have any doubts, remove from heat once it starts to smell nutty.
- Whisk soy, balsamic, 1 t zest and 2 t juice into butter. Serve right away. Dressing can be saved and heated gently later.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vinegar
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soy
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.