Author Notes: I absolutely love coconut milk...it's creamy and delicious. It's also vegan which makes great for vegan recipes. This ice cream is rich and creamy, with a slight sweetness from the vanilla bean and agave nectar. Oh, it's also vegan and gluten-free so every one can enjoy! - misschels
Makes 4 cups
- 2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- seeds of 1 vanilla bean
- Whisk all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour into an electric ice cream mixer and mix for about 45 minutes, or until creamy.
- Scoop the ice cream into a 9 in. loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Ice Cream