If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I absolutely love coconut milk...it's creamy and delicious. It's also vegan which makes great for vegan recipes. This ice cream is rich and creamy, with a slight sweetness from the vanilla bean and agave nectar. Oh, it's also vegan and gluten-free so every one can enjoy! - misschels
Makes 4 cups
- 2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- seeds of 1 vanilla bean
- Whisk all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour into an electric ice cream mixer and mix for about 45 minutes, or until creamy.
- Scoop the ice cream into a 9 in. loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Ice Cream
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
Good day, sunshine.
Gifts for Mother's Day
Make better cookies.