If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I absolutely love coconut milk...it's creamy and delicious. It's also vegan which makes great for vegan recipes. This ice cream is rich and creamy, with a slight sweetness from the vanilla bean and agave nectar. Oh, it's also vegan and gluten-free so every one can enjoy! —misschels
Makes 4 cups
- 2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- seeds of 1 vanilla bean
- Whisk all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour into an electric ice cream mixer and mix for about 45 minutes, or until creamy.
- Scoop the ice cream into a 9 in. loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Ice Cream
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.