If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ready to make your first chia pudding? This easy, portable, and nutritious breakfast gets an unconventional treatment with fresh blueberries and cardamom spice. If you've never imagined these ingredients together, I promise you'll be sweetly surprised! —Gena Hamshaw
- 1/2 cup Chia seeds
- 2 1/2 cups Almond milk (or rice, soy, or light coconut milk)
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground cardamom spice
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup or agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon Good vanilla extract
- Blend milk, blueberries, cardamom, cinnamon, vanilla and syrup together in a blender on high till smooth.
- Pour blueberry mixture over chia seeds and stir thoroughly with a whisk or a fork. Let rest for five minutes, and stir again. Ten minutes later, stir again. Refrigerate and let sit overnight.
- In the morning, give it a stir and check texture. If it’s too thick, simply add more almond milk; the texture should be similar to that of tapioca pudding (just imagine tiny tapioca pearls!). Serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.