If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A refreshing twist on a household favorite.
(My husband goes Bonkers when I make French toast).
It can be a bit heavy though so I thought I'd try to freshen it up a bit.
Goes well with tea in the morning.
It's not complicated but it is extremely interchangeable. Have fun with it! —Chef Skabrat
Serves one serving (of 3 slices)
- 3 Whole eggs
- 3 Slices of Bread (Any of your choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon (Or one cap full) Of Lemon Extract
- 1 dash Salt (or two)
- 2 dashes Cinnamon
- Sifted Powdered Sugar
- Lemon slices for garnish (You can also use candied lemon slices)
- 1 Tab of Butter
- (Optional) A few drops of Vanilla Extract
- Crack all three eggs into a bowl wide enough to fit a slice of bread in. Whisk, then add Lemon extract, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla extract if you choose.
- Start pre-heating your pan with a fat of your choice (I use Olive Oil). Lay down the first slice and let it soak. Then flip it over and soak some more.
- Cook in Sautee pan. Flip. Plate. Repeat.
- Finish Monte Au Beurre.
- Garnish with sifted powdered sugar and Lemon slices (or candied lemon slices). If anyone would like the recipe for how to candy lemon slices I'd be happy to share!
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
No-bake desserts are cool.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
The freedom to snack.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.