If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I can't get through a morning without a venti americano (black) and a smoothie for that extra protein boost. My mornings are pretty frantic events, certainly it is rare (never) that I have time to leisurely enjoy breakfast, so I solved that problem by making this the night before and taking it to go in a Ball Jar...lid screwed on tight of course. —rachel waters
- 1 frozen banana (I like to discard the peels and freeze a bunch in a bag)
- 1 cup frozen berries (I like a mix of raspberries/blueberries/strawberries)
- 1-2 frozen peach slices (opt)
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Protein powder
- 1 tablespoon unshelled hemp seeds
- 1 handful mixed nuts (almonds/walnuts/sunflower seeds)
- 1 cup plain almond milk
- Throw all together in the mixer and blend until smooth...this takes a while with that ancient blender. Pour into a Ball jar (because everything looks better in a Ball jar) and enjoy!
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.