If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Does it sound strange? Sure. But it's very much like nibbling on a cheese board: three different cheeses, grapes, and bread. A virtual picnic in Paris, no airline ticket needed. We urge you to try it. You won't be disappointed. It's a party on your tastebuds - sweet, salty, crispy, chewy, cheesy, crunchy, tangy, herby and, in a word, fabulous.
- 1 pound premade pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon corn meal
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1 1/2 cups halved green grapes
- 1/3 cup gorgonzola cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Place a pizza stone on a rack in the lower third of your oven. Preheat the oven to 450°F for at least 30 minutes.
- Take the pizza dough and flatten it with your hands on a slightly floured work surface. Starting at the center and working outwards, use your fingertips to press the dough to 1/2-inch thick.
- Gently stretch the dough until it reaches the desired diameter - 10 to 12 inches. Use your palm to flatten the edge of the dough where it is thicker.
- Lightly sprinkle a baking sheet with corn meal and transfer the dough to the baking sheet.
- Brush the top of the dough with olive oil to prevent it from getting soggy from the toppings. Sprinkle the outer edge of the crust with the kosher salt.
- Mix together the mozzarella and provolone cheeses; spread this cheese mixture in a thin layer over the dough. Cover the cheese with the halved grapes.
- Sprinkle the pizza with the gorgonzola cheese crumbles and chopped rosemary.
- Carefully slide the pizza onto the hot pizza stone and bake at 450 for 15-20 minutes, until crust is browned and cheese is melted and golden.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grapes
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.