Author Notes: Grapes are fantastic in fresh fruit smoothies! Use fresh or frozen! - DUZE @BakingBackwards
- 1 handful organic green grapes
- 1 organic green bartlett pear (ripe)
- 1 handful organic frozen black raspberries or boysenberries or blueberries or a mix
- 1/2 organic peach or nectarine
- 1 dash organic cinammon
- 1 squirt of an organic lemon
- Slice and core the pears and pit the peach or nectarine. Remove the grapes from the vine. Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender on high. Add a dash of juice (orange, apple, cranberry, whatever you have) if too thick.