If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grapes are fantastic in fresh fruit smoothies! Use fresh or frozen! - DUZE @BakingBackwards
- 1 handful organic green grapes
- 1 organic green bartlett pear (ripe)
- 1 handful organic frozen black raspberries or boysenberries or blueberries or a mix
- 1/2 organic peach or nectarine
- 1 dash organic cinammon
- 1 squirt of an organic lemon
- Slice and core the pears and pit the peach or nectarine. Remove the grapes from the vine. Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender on high. Add a dash of juice (orange, apple, cranberry, whatever you have) if too thick.
It's Time to Rhyme
The staff at Food52 give us their best haikus.
Do you haiku?
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Shop Spring Cleaning
Bake yourself breakfast.