Author Notes: This is my take on white gazpacho, which is crazy good. I leave out the bread, and add a little greek yogurt for texture. A perfect blend of cool, sweet, tangy, garlic-y, creamy deliciousness, with a slight little kick of cayenne at the end. Such a nice way to wind down the summer. - HeartBellyAndSoul
Makes about 3 cups
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 cup White Grapes
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt (I use Fage 2%)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Add the blanched almonds, garlic cloves, and olive oil into a blender, and pulse until chopped very fine.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and blend for about 2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Chill for several hours before serving. Suggested Garnishments: Garlic and red pepper flake infused olive oil, chives, chopped grapes, chopped almonds.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grapes