If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's a mish-mosh of several sangria recipes I found, most notably a recent Bob Appetit recipe. You can substitute some of the harder to find ingredients as suggested below. I tried this with white wine and it was also good! —Stephanie__
Serves depends on how thirsty!
- 1 bottle of sanria
- 24 ounces pineapple juice (can use grapefruit or orange if you like)
- two 11.5 cans guava nectar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cups of various fruit (Bon Appetit reccomends pineapple, but I tried with orange, apples and grapes too)
- as much or as little as you want rum
- Mix rose, juice, guava, cinnamon sticks, rum and fruit in large pitcher.
- Cover and chill for at least six hours.
- Chill and enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Cocktail
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.